How do you wear white during the winter season?
Wearing white in the winter can feel contradictory. I am here to inspire you to keep your white jeans out a little longer. I purchased my pair of white jeans in the later summer months so I was determined to find use for them a little longer. Here’s what I found.
- White turtleneck + denim button up or vest + white shoes +white denim jeans
- Festive colored top + denim button up + boots + white denim jeans
- White denim jeans + white sweater + white shoes + beanie
- White denim jeans + Black sweater with white stars + vans
- White top + white jeans + camel winter trench coat
- Tan or neutral top + white pants + camel winter coat + white winter hat
Doesn’t a Sweater Just Feel Right?
Here’s just a few ideas I am throwing out there. These combinations are so classic and will look fantastic for any Christmas party you are attending.
After staying home so much last year I feel like getting dressed and knowing what to wear needs to be extremely simple and thought out. Well, wearing white pants doesn’t need to be complicated this Holiday Season.
Hope you’re having a great time this December and that you are getting your Christmas shopping done, finishing up those finals, reaching those deadlines! You got this.
Certainly! Here are some additional tips on how to wear white this winter:
- Layer with different shades of white: Don’t be afraid to mix and match different shades of white in one outfit. Try layering a cream turtleneck under a white sweater for a cozy and chic look.
- Accessorize with black: Pairing white with black is a classic and timeless combination that works well in the winter. Try wearing a white blouse with black trousers or a black scarf with a white coat.
- Add texture: Adding texture to your white outfit can give it more depth and interest. Try wearing a cable knit sweater or faux fur vest with white jeans or trousers.
- Incorporate metallics: Metallics such as silver and gold can add some sparkle and glamour to your winter white outfit. Try wearing a white dress with silver or gold accessories for a festive look.
Remember, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to fashion, so don’t be afraid to experiment and find what works best for you. Happy styling!